Sector 7G

A Place to find news, media, recaps, and everything else Simpsons related.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've Been Simpson-ized!


One of these days I'm going to buy Photoshop. Two years later, I might attempt learning it. Until that day comes, I must settle for the amazing work done by one of my high school friends, Rob Getek, a local DJ. Rob was always the kid who would have a new masterpiece doodle at the end of every class. I am not sure as to how long he has been working with photoshop, but he has shown me some pretty spectacular stuff that he's done. The picture to the right was made by taking a 2 year old photo of me, and simply adding color layers. He Simpsonized me, in a matter of minutes! Now, I know that isn't that high up on the photoshop difficulty chart, but in my eyes it's amazing. I am currently in the process of trying to get a few of my friends to help me out with this page, him being one of them, so hopefully you will see some more of his work in the coming months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems the culture of different countries, decided everyone in the same things on different views, however, write a good article!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home