Sector 7G

A Place to find news, media, recaps, and everything else Simpsons related.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Otto, are you handing out corporal punishment?"

Another grabpic I did in photoshop. This was made from a framegrab from the first episode of the season. It was one of my favorite parts. Making these is actually a fairly simple process. I will put a tutorial up on how to do it soon. Til then, I will be making more and perfecting the art. As you can tell, some of the lines are off a bit, and the eyes are too dark. I started doing another before I really finished this and gave it a background. Oh well, too lazy. Hopefully the updates will start to appear more routinely now...if not, it's because you touch yourself at night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you come from!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not long ago, I have thought about something like that, but I did not realize you are so deep, it seems that I need to continuously strengthen the learning!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home